Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Friends are Priceless

Hey everyone and welcome back to our creative space! Raluca here with a brand new card showcasing two of the new awesome products: Sharp One stamp set and Scattered Hearts stencil!

.


I love shakers and I wanted to create one using the new Sharp One stamp set.



* I die cut a white panel using the largest stitched rectangle die and glued it to a white card base.
* I cut a smaller purple panel and ink blended the Scattered Hearts on it using white ink.
* I die cut a rectangle window frame using two of the stitched dies, added an acetate piece and foam tape behind the frame, creating the window shaker.


* I filled the shaker with a beautiful sequins mix and glued it to the purple panel.
* I adhered the shaker to the card base.
* I stamped the images, colored them with my Spectrum Noir markers and fussy cut them.
* I mounted the images on the card and white embossed a sentiment on a yellow banner, added it to the card and my card was done.








If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow Create A Smile using the name @createasmilestamps and if you have any questions about card making, techniques or products, if you want to share your creations with Create A Smile fans or if you want to participate in our monthly challenge join us on our Facebook group Create A Smile - Friends & Family :).

Have a lovely Tuesday!
Thanks for stopping by,
Raluca


2 comments: