Friday, February 2, 2018

Get Well Wishes

Hi there!
Samantha here with you again, and I thought it was the perfect time of the year to make some 'get well' cards! 



     

I feel like everyone I know is sick, and it's awful!!! I definitely need to stock up on my get well cards! And that mouse..guys...SO CUTE! Christine - we need more mice like him, please! Who's with me!? :D


Let's make this card together!

- stamp and color your image! I colored my image with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers!
- once it's dry, fussy cut out!


- for the background of my card, I stamped lots of the little images in a soft grey ink! I super Love the soft greys with the bright bold focal image!

- I heat embossed the sentiment onto a banner of black cardstock
- lastly, I used a piece of rainbow paper along the edge of my card and then added the main image with foam tape!


There were parts of that mouse image that were just too small for me to fussy cut (like both ends of the needle!). So I trimmed those off while I was fussy cutting, and then stamped the image in black and popped the colored in image on top! Perfect!


I sued the When You're Not Around stamp set for some of the little images in the background of my card! But most of the card features the Doctor's Helpers stamp set! So cute!

    

Create a Smile stamps is growing!! Do you have a favorite store you want to sell Create a Smile Stamps!? tag them here and let us know!! 


~Samantha


  

No comments:

Post a Comment