Monday, February 19, 2018

Bearcause, I can't be with you today........

It's Anja, again with another card for you today featuring the lovely Bearmail stamps.

 
 
 

I wanted to make an interactive card using the new posted edge circles. That little postbear was the perfect image for my card.




I started by diecutting the three biggest circles from the dieset out of copic friendly cardstock.
I stamped the image on all three of the circles and colored them. Placed the circles on top of eachother and adhered them with a bard so you can turn them like a puzzle.
I diecut another circle from some white cardstock and folded the upperpart to adhere it to the circles so I could make a card out of it.



 
Stamps;
 
 
 
 
Cool cuts (dies)
 
 
 





If you like challenges as much as I do make sure you visit the blog and Facebook because we have some great challenges.
We love to see what you come up with with our supplies.

Have a great week;
Hugs Anja

1 comment: