Saturday, December 23, 2017

Heat Embossing Background Stamps

Hi Everyone!

Marika here with a new video tutorial. Today I have a Heat Emboss Background Stamps Technique, which is a very long name for something very quick and simple.





When I saw the Stars and Scribbles Backgroud Stamp I just fell in love and I knew I just had to have it, and being a just a day before Christmas (in Sweden we celebrate on Christmas Eve) I thought a quick and simple card was in order.



This card is super easy to make, and I made a video showing you step by step how I did. You can watch the video in HD HERE.





I recommend doing the blending on the edges at the very last, as then you don't need to wait for it to dry before adding the sentiment. One of the great things with embossing powder is that if you get any ink on it, you can use a dry or nearly dry cloth to wipe the ink off it when you are done.



Stars and Scribbles
Christmas Surprise
With Candles and Glitter

1 comment: