Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Spring Greetings

Hey stampers, Anni here.
Today I have some gift boxes to show featuring the set Kroküsse/Crokisses.





Last weekend I met some crafty friends that I wanted to give a little gift. So I made these small gift boxes and put some sweets in them.





I stamped the crocuses with Versamark a few times on watercolor paper and embossed them in white. I colored them with ZIG Clean Color Real Brush pens and fussy cut them.



For the box I used a die and cut them from patterned paper. I finished up the boxes by adding a sentiment, also embossed in white on a stripe of matching cardstock.







Create a Smile is moving and the shop is closed at the moment.







3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anni, beautiful little boxes you made, and the Crokisses fit so well!
    Can you please tell what brand ist the die for the boxes?
    Kind regards, Britta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks like the "Fancy Box" Die by Lawn Fawn :)
      I love your Milka chocolate in the box. I live in Denmark and we have a hard time getting our hands onto some Milka chocolate, unfortunately ! :(

      Delete