Monday, October 24, 2016

Christmas ......

Hi there it's Anja again with another card for you.





Well since Christmas is on it's way and I haven't hardly made any christmascards through the year I have to get started with my stash.
If you know me you know I like to stretch stamps so after seeing the candle stamps I decided to use the solid candle inlay stamp for my card.




I used a topfolded white cardbase and rounded the corners at the bottom.
I drew a circle with a pencil to figure out where I would do my stamping.
measured the middle of the circle and marked it. Now I repeatedly stamped the solid inlay stamp to build a circle.
I stamped the candle and cut out the middle section and placed a transparancy behind it.
I colored the candle with copics and white heat embossed the sentiment on the transparancy.
Adhered the candle to the card and my christmascard was finished.






Stamps;
With candles and glitter






I have mentioned before look at your stamps in a different way so think out of the box and you'll find much ways to use them.
If you have bigger stamps like this candle stamp you can give it some extra interest by cutting a part of it and use some transparancy especially when you have created a background.







We can't say it enough we love to interact with our fans. So please show us what you create we love it.

Have a great week,
Hugs Anja

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card. Love the inventive use of the stamp. Thanks for showing us how.

    ReplyDelete