Monday, October 10, 2016

Again Halloween......

Hi there it's Anja again with another Halloween card for you.









Those creepy cute critters are really cute so I had to make another card with them.
I placed them in a frame like they are waiting for something, aren't they awesome?






I used a topfolded lila cardstock card and cut a panel out of purple cardstock slightly smaller then the cardbase. Run this panel through a embossingfolder to give it some extra interest. I diecut a window out of the panel and adhered a transparant sheet at the backside. Stamped and masked the pigs onto a scrap of copic friendly cardstock and colored the stamps with copics. At the top I smooched some distress ink to create clouds in the sky.
I placed the colored pigs onto the cardbase and adhered the panel after I tied some twine around this panel. The sentiment is white heat embossed onto some black cardstock and the enamel stickers finished off the card.






Stamps;

Creepy cute



Enamel stickers;

Fruitalicious









Please follow us on Facebook or instagram and join in the fun at our monthly challenge, we love to see what you create.


Have a great week and see you next week;
Hugs, Anja

No comments:

Post a Comment