Thursday, September 29, 2016

schön, dass es dich gibt

Hello crafty friends, Nicole here.

I have a very quick and easy card for you today.


I wanted to use this pretty and brand new sentiment. That's all :-)

  • stamp the leaves with Distress Inks on some watercolor paper to create your background. I inked up my stamp using three different colors.
  • spritz your background with a mist sprayer. This creates that blurred look.
  • let your background dry (!)
  • stamp the sentiment with a crisp black pigment ink and put clear embossing powder on it to get a glossy look on the letters.
  • die cut the panel, stick it on your card base and decorate it with some enamel dots
  



I just had two of three matching enamel dot colors. So I colored a white one with a pink alcohol marker (e.g. Copics or Spectrum Noir).





Clustered leaves / happy to call you my friend - schön, dass es dich gibt
  



Check out the STORE for all the brand new stamps and stencils. There's something for coffee lovers, something for those who love cute halloween critters and for those that want so create cards with graphic elements like circles and triangles. :-)

THANK YOU for stopping by. We love to read your comments!
Have a happy day!
Nicole

1 comment:

  1. I love how you did this! The colors are so pretty and you used my favorite color, yellow, in it and that makes me smile. I may have to try this one! Thank you for letting me see it.

    ReplyDelete