Saturday, December 12, 2015

Saturday Scrap Scenes with Terhi - Happy



Hello everyone, it's Terhi here with another Create A Smile scrapbook layout. It's super dark and rainy now here in Finland so I thought to cheer myself up with some bright and springy colors!



I found this gorgeous photo from my camera's SD-card. It has been taken last fall, there's my girls and my mother in picture and I love how sunlight hits their faces. I remember it was late August, so the sun was quite low at evenings, and we had some really fantastic sunsets.
This all reminded me about happy things, light and sun, and that's the way I decided to go with bright color scheme as well.



Please find the video below or watch it here.




Stamps: Time to Say ThanksFloating Chevrons, Winter Fun
Dies: Stacked Pierced Banners
Other: Sending Sunshine Enamel Stickers, Chipboards - Beautiful,

    





If you are still wondering how to remember yourself during the holidays, head over to http://www.createasmilestamps.com and check out our latest reveal. It's awesome and definitely something to wrap up!

Terhi xx

No comments:

Post a Comment