Tuesday, November 17, 2015

November Release Countdown "3" - Inspiration by Anika and Anja

Hello everyone!

It's release-countdown week!
That means we're introducing our newest products to you, sharing inspiration and also excitement :)
Countdown "3" means there are 3 more days until the new products will be added to the shop.



This month we are releasing one new stamp set, three die sets and two new stencils (see below) - hope you love them just as much as we do! :)


Time for some inspiration!
Today is Anika's and Anja's turn. Before we get started I'd like to show you what's waiting for you during the next days:

Wednesday:  Countdown "2" Inspiration by Samantha and Kelly
Thursday:     Countdown "1" Giveaway-day!
Friday:         Countdown "0" IGNITION!!!! Sets will be released at 9 am CET (2am EST)

Let's see what we have for you today ;)

First up is Anika who created a fun card using the new Kleine Worte die set. She kept all the single a´dies attached to create her negative-space words - genius! This looks amazing! (And a rainbow with a pop of black is ALWAYS good - I just can't resist ;)






Anja created a similar, yet completely different look (if that makes sense..) - she also used the dies to create a background, but she used the positive parts made with the Tiny Sentiments die set and adhered them to her card panel. What a great peek-a-boo card and so different!


Here's a close-up at all the new products:







They can be used in so many ways - I can't wait to see your creation on our sidebar linky soon :)


Little sidenote:
The Pretty Pink Posh Sequins are back in stock - and we also got the supercute new clear droplets. Get them while you can ;)

Thanks for stopping by! 

9 comments:

  1. Stunning showcasing of the new release!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely charming collection. Very inspiring indeed. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are awesome. I can't wait to see what else the DT has come up with. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had no idea you guys were from Germany. I saw some of the german words but since the blog is in english, I didn't get the connection. I hope if we are from the US we can order from your shop. I saw some things that I would like to have.
    I love all of the cards. They are really nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we do ship internationally! :) thanks for your sweet words!

      Delete
  5. Anxiously awaiting tomorrow's release :) I need to get my hands on those dies :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yayyy I want that DIES so so cuutee Card Anja and Annie woohooo you rock ladies

    ReplyDelete