Wednesday, April 8, 2015

You Mean The World To Me



Happy Wednesday! Nicole here and today I have a super fun and cute card to share with you. Hope you enjoy today's video tutorial!




There are tons of great embellishments in cardmaking nowdays, and sequins have been especially popular. I wanted to utilize the sequins I have to bring lots of colors onto the card for today. With just few colors, you can create scrumptious projects!






Create A Smile Balance Stamp Set
Neenah 80lb Solar White Cardstock
Copic: B32, C1, C3, C7, BV11
My Favorite Things Black Licorice Ink Pad
Multi Medium Matt
Mama Elephant Peek A Frame Die
Pretty Pink Posh Sequins: Orchid, Marshmallow, Sweetheart Mix, Sugar Plum

- When coloring with Copic markers, if you layer the colors to much they can bleed out of the image. I recommend using a thicker cardstock if you tend to do a lot of layering with Copics.

- Use a strong adhesive when adding sequins to your projects. My favorite one to use is Multi-medium Matt adhesive. Super strong and they stay on the card nicely when mailed.




Connect with us! Join CAS on Facebook or Instagram to get daily inspirations.

1 comment: