Monday, October 13, 2014

Cold but happy..........

Hi there it's Anja again. I hope you all liked our new release so far and maybe even ordered some of the great goodies already.
Did you also see that we are searching for a new guest designer? So the perfect moment to try out those new stamps and stencils,  what are you waiting for?

To get you started I have a rather simple card today,  but I love it,  I hope you do too.




Since we still have our collaboration with WOW! I used their white puff ultra high embossing powder on this card.

I build a scenery with the skinny chevron stencil to get some ice mountains. I tried to get the idea of the little pinguin sledding of those mountains.

 
The bigger one is resting on some floating ice. For this image I used a stamp by the company Lawn Fawn, critters in the arctic.  You can see that you can mix the create a smile stamps easily with other stamps.

 
I hope you like this simple card and please let us see what you create with our stamps!!!!!!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment